Price Matching & Price Protection
Running Room provides competitive pricing
Running Room offers price protection: Present your receipt with proof that the item is being advertised at a lower price within 10 days of purchase and we will refund the price difference. Your credit will be the same form of payment used in the original transaction. Running Room will gladly price match regularly advertised prices for identical products.
- Items must be for sale by a competitor within Running Room local markets in both Canada and US cities where a Running Room and competitors physical store operates. (No outside market stores, outlets, membership retailers or websites) The product must available for sale and shipped by a local retailer or authorized dealer located within those markets.
- Items must be in-stock and available through a competitor's retail channel when you request the price match.
- Items must be identical, including model, colour, size and year.
- Prices must be ticketed, signed, or advertised, not verbally agreed to. No other discounts can be applied, coupons or promotional offers to further reduce the price.
- Running Room will match multiple item discounts (BOGO) provided both items are purchased as per the advertised agreement.
- Running Room staff must be able to verify the above details.
- Price matching does not apply to seconds, limited-time offers (i.e. grand opening sales), damaged goods, close-out prices, or sale prices including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or Boxing Day prices.
*The conditions of our Price Match Policy may be modified without notice. Policy launch date Jan 2, 2015