Brook's Men's Cascadia 15 2E Width Trail Running Shoe
- New engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper for increased breathability and faster drying.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Pivot posts provide stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and the forefoot
- The TrailTack sticky outsole provides outstandig uphill and downhill traction, even on wet surfaces.
- Ballistic rock shield protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
- Front and back attachment points make easy to secure gaiters.
- 3D Stretch Fit Print Technology offers strategic overlays to provide a seamless and secure fit.
- The lace keeper stows laces out of the way.
- A mud guard provides strategic stretch and structure for a more adaptable fit.
The Ballistic Rock shield protects your foot from rocks and roots, while BioMoGo DNA cushions every stride. Our unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain. Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print in the upper increase breathability and improve drainage for a distraction-free fit.