Asics Men's GT 2000 6 D Running Shoe
Free Shipping. Click for Details
The most striking advance here is durability without weight, where formerly weight was added as a means to withstand the force of the ground below. Not like a trail shoe or something- they're nowhere near that narrow in terms of specificity. But it packs that kind of consistency and performance that convinces the wearer that this shoe is the shoe for the everyday- the long miles or the brisk walks. I concede that the comfort no doubt plays a small part in that opinion because this the sixth variation on the 2000 series and like those that preceded in the series, it doesn't give in or wear out easily. Take the added stitch-down toecap in the upper or the FluidRide midsole for better energy return. Those are those small things that make the shoes comfortable. That's these shoes M.O. Formally, for reliable stability, only they work to ensure that durable versatility is apparent rather than implied. Say they're a training shoe with speed characteristics. Say they're running shoe with daily-use capabilities. Say they're both. Hope they stay that way.
- Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 25 Running ShoeSpecial Price $150.00 CAD Regular Price $219.99 CAD
- Asics Men's GT 1000 7 Running ShoeSpecial Price $80.00 CAD Regular Price $139.99 CAD
- Saucony Men's Guide ISO 2 Running ShoeSpecial Price $101.99 CAD Regular Price $169.99 CAD
- Nike Men's Zoom Structure 22 Running ShoeSpecial Price $144.99 CAD Regular Price $164.99 CAD
- Asics Men's GT-2000 7 Running Shoe$169.99 CAD