Asics Men's Gel-Nimbus 20 Running Shoe
Free Shipping. Click for Details
It's an elite level shoe, that's for sure, only with the capabilities and designs of a daily trainer. As Asics' likes to say "making every stride easier, softer and more comfortable." That's in part due to the ever popular features of FluidRide 2.0 midsole, FlyteFoam bottom layer midsole and SpEVA top layer midsole which are built in the old-fashioned way through tried and true testing and expectations of the audience. These nods to tradition are appreciated but you may find them being overshadowed by the improved fit and softer feel from Fluid Fit multi-layered upper, which supports the expansion and contraction of the foot's skin, and engenders a feeling of longevity. These innovations wouldn't exist without 19 turns at reimagining, and we all know it, but it also exist as its own entity. Like all shoes they start with a first fit and from there come miles, hills, speed and slogs, jogs and runs. An oeuvre for the pinnacle of shoes "made for neutral road runners." You want reliable. You got it.
- Brooks Men's Glycerin 16 Running ShoeSpecial Price $170.00 CAD Regular Price $199.99 CAD
- Saucony Men's Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoe$199.99 CAD
- On Running Men's Cloudflyer Running Shoe$199.99 CAD
- Saucony Men's Triumph ISO 5 Running ShoeSpecial Price $155.99 CAD Regular Price $194.99 CAD
- Brooks Men's Launch 6 Running Shoe$139.99 CAD