Saucony Men's Hurricane ISO 4 Running Shoe
Free Shipping. Click for Details
The Hurricane has never known the meaning of the word minimalist, which is ok because the series has never known the meaning of the word maximalist either. For the collective years, the last three in which had the distinction of being defined by ISO technology, that's made the shoe one of the revered, reliable stability shoes adorning the wall, the Hurricane has celebrated the melding of comfort, brought about from the ISO technology sock-like fit, and stability facilitated by the EVERUN midsole creating and now appeasing a following that goes back to the grassroots of the do-anything-for-a-thrill fitness movements of the early seventies, the ideal of uncorrupted health and wellness authenticity. The shoe is resilient and durable and despite the eye-rolling that comes when you hear such boasts of normalcy- Saucony makes clear that they're not above those values. Comfort and energy return aren't things to scoff at or belittle- those characteristics are just another testament to its legacy and expectation. The brand claims that the new design is so you can "blow through every mile of your run" and I believe it. I also believe that this may be the Hurricane version that may make the skeptical be wedded to the series for life.
- Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 25 Running ShoeSpecial Price $150.00 CAD Regular Price $219.99 CAD
- New Balance Men's 860V9 D Width Running Shoe$164.99 CAD
- Saucony Men's Guide ISO 2 Running ShoeSpecial Price $135.99 CAD Regular Price $169.99 CAD
- Nike Men's Zoom Structure 22 Running ShoeSpecial Price $130.00 CAD Regular Price $164.99 CAD
- Asics Men's GT-2000 7 Running ShoeSpecial Price $130.00 CAD Regular Price $169.99 CAD