New Balance Men's 1080v9 D width Running Shoe
Free Shipping. Click for Details
Where some shoes sometimes seemed to vary their specifications, going all in on cushioning, or in the reverse minimalism, the 1080’s redesigned midsole is strictly based on fan reaction (criticism) to the inconsistencies of the last iteration. What makes the 1080V9 feel different isn’t just that there was some discontent, although that would certainly have got New Balance’s attention, it’s that the rethink extended to the mesh and reduction in overlays. Corrective redesigns that only add or minimize the problem area are a dime a dozen. But few look to willingly rethink all aspects to ensure the fit and resiliency can become what’s expected of a premium prices shoe: Additional memory foam with increased numbers of flex grooves, premium mesh, reduced overlays all for a softer but quicker feel. For once a redesign makes it understood that all three parts need to work in harmony for your run to be right.
- Brooks Men's Glycerin 16 Running ShoeSpecial Price $170.00 CAD Regular Price $199.99 CAD
- Saucony Men's Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoe$199.99 CAD
- On Running Men's Cloudflyer Running Shoe$199.99 CAD
- Saucony Men's Triumph ISO 5 Running ShoeSpecial Price $155.99 CAD Regular Price $194.99 CAD
- Brooks Men's Launch 6 Running Shoe$139.99 CAD