Free Shipping on Orders over $150
Free Shipping, Ground (5-10 Business days) - on all orders over $150.00 (non-inclusive of tax and other discounts) ALL year round
- Orders must meet Canada Post, Canpar, FedEx and USPS size and weight requirements to receive FREE shipping. Our customer service representatives will contact you if your order does not qualify and assist you with alternative options.
- Orders will ship directly to your delivery address as outlined on the order details.
In Store Pickup is FREE, By Ground (Standard)
Have your order shipped to any Running Room Store free-of-charge. Please see conditions below:
- Orders are processed through our Running Room preferred distribution method to the store of your choice for FREE. We offer limited tracking for in-store pickup orders. We will contact you either via email or phone when your order is ready for pickup. Please bring your order confirmation you received via email and picture ID for pick up.
- Please be aware that shipping times vary by store. If orders are consolidated across multiple provinces or states it may take 7-14 days for your order to arrive at your local Running Room store.
FREE RETURNS (Except ElliptiGO and Pro-Form Products)
Returning By Mail in Canada
We want you to be happy with your new gear. If you need to return your new gear prior to using the product we have conveniently included a Canada Post FREE return shipping label. Please place the unused, unworn products back in the original package, reseal and attach / fix the return shipping label to the outside. Drop it off at your local Canada Post office or mailbox. In addition, the Running Room will reimburse the original shipping charges if the wrong product or a defective product was sent to the customer.
In order to return product through mail please ensure the following:
- Include the order invoice.
- Include your reason for your return on the inside of the receipt holder or on the order invoice.
- If you are requesting an exchange, for colour or size, please contact a Customer Service representative.
*Please - Do not return items by other carriers. Returns that arrive with a brokerage and/or duty fees will be refused.
By following above we will be able to process your refund in a timely manner.
PRICE MATCHING AND PRICE PROTECTION POLICY
Running Room provides competitive pricing
Running Room offers price protection: Present your receipt with proof that the item is being advertised at a lower price within 10 days of purchase and we will refund the price difference. Your credit will be the same form of payment used in the original transaction. Running Room will gladly price match regularly advertised prices for identical products.
- Items must be for sale by a competitor within Running Room local markets in both Canada and US cities where a Running Room and competitors physical store operates. (No outside market stores, outlets, membership retailers or websites) The product must available for sale and shipped by a local retailer or authorized dealer located within those markets.
- Items must be in-stock and available through a competitor's retail channel when you request the price match.
- Items must be identical, including model, colour, size and year.
- Prices must be ticketed, signed, or advertised, not verbally agreed to. No other discounts can be applied, coupons or promotional offers to further reduce the price.
- Running Room will match multiple item discounts (BOGO) provided both items are purchased as per the advertised agreement.
- Running Room staff must be able to verify the above details.
- Price matching does not apply to seconds, limited time offers (i.e. grand opening sales), damaged goods, or close-out prices or special limited sale prices including Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Day prices.
*The conditions of our Price Match Policy may be modified without notice. Policy launch date Jan 2, 2015
BILLING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be processed for shipment in 1-3 business days from a Running Room location, ground and Express shipping days to be added.
- Running Room does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays.
In certain cases your order may require additional processing time due to order size, availability of product by location and due to inventory status, or the volume of orders we are processing. In these situations we will notify you of any delays via email.
- For related reasons, most items take a minimum of 1 to 3 full business days to process.
- We will make every effort to ship your order in a timely fashion; your order may be delayed due to weather conditions or other such events out of our control.
Customers Credit Card charges occur on the date when the order status is changed to "shipped"
Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
Express orders are subject to additional fraud and security checks!
Running Room reserves the right to make additional checks to verify orders going EXPRESS. These checks might include requests for additional documentation and phone verification. Orders will not ship until all verification is completed and approved.
Runningroom.com reserves the right to hold or cancel any order for suspected fraud.
Running Room cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed and recognizes that pricing errors may occur. Running Room reserves the right to cancel any orders containing subsequent pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even if you are in receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Running Room.
- Visa Checkout
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Running Room Gift Cards
Running Room Gift Cards are used as a form of payment towards the total amount of the sale and will not reduce the total of an on-line order, any outstanding balance charged to a credit card will be processed only when the order is changed to a "shipped" status. The total of all Gift Cards are secured and cannot be used in the meantime.
No Purchase Orders will be accepted via email, fax, phone or C.O.D.
SHIPPING METHOD AND RATES
Due to high volume of orders placed during Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales and the Holiday Season there may be an additional 1-3 day processing time for on-line orders.
- Ground (5-10 Business days) - $9.95 or FREE on orders over $150
- Express (1-3 Business days) - $19.95
- NWT, Nunavut and Yukon - Ground (10 - 21 Business days) $24.95 or FREE on orders over $150
- Express NWT, Nunavut and Yukon – NOT available
- Express Atlantic Canada- 5-7 business days
- In Store Pickup - FREE
USA- contiguous 48 States
- Ground (5-10 Business days) - $6.95 or FREE on orders over $150
- Express (1-3 Business days) - $14.95
- In Store Pickup – FREE
- Ground (5-10 Business days) - $6.95 or FREE on orders over $150
- Express (1-3) Business days) - $14.95
- In Store Pickup - FREE
Above rates and shipping timelines are from Running Room Hawaii fulfilment centre when the product is confirmed by Running Room Customer Service to be available locally. Customer Service representative will notify via email or phone when orders are ready for in store pick–up. Product for orders that are fulfilled from outside Hawaii will be processed with up to an additional 12 days to the fulfilment centre + 24-48 hours to process the order.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
All Returns and exchanges will only be accepted in the country of the original purchase.
An original receipt is required for all exchanges or returns within 30 days of purchase for unused and unworn merchandise. All items must be returned in their original packaging with hang tags attached.
- All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Exchanges will be made on defective merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
- All Clearance and Special Priced items are final sale for online orders. We will exchange for your correct size pending inventory availability at a convenient location within 30 days, please contact Customer Service to arrange the exchange or store credit.
Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, all nutrition, underwear, swimsuits and swim accessories will be final sale.
Running Room Fit-Wear Guarantee
We are committed to the development of performance products that are functional and of the finest quality. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a Running Room Fit-Wear item, return it within one year with proof of purchase and you'll get a replacement or full refund.
Include your contact information: Name, phone number, and order number (online order only)
- Include the store receipt
- Include your reason for your return
- If possible return to the store that the item was purchased at or shipped from. If this is not possible you are able to return product to the closest store to you or through our customer service
- If you are requesting an exchange, please remember to include payment for return postage
- Do not return items by UPS or other carriers, as they charge duty and/or brokerage fees
- Returns that arrive with a brokerage and/or duty fee will be refused
- Within USA, return items via prepaid, insured Regular Parcel Post
- From the USA and International destinations, return product by insured surface mail along with If you have any specific inquiries about our products, please contact the Running Room nearest you or contact our customer service
Running Room will not be responsible for or accept any returns of the ElliptiGO including returning by mail or dropping off at a Running Room store. Customer must return the ElliptiGO directly to the supplier.
Please follow the below steps to return the ElliptiGO:
- Step 1: Customer contacts Glenn Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 361-2390 x 363 for return shipping instructions. Glenn will provide the customer with a RA#.provide the customer with a RA#.
- Step 2: Customer returns the bike directly to RMP Athletic Locker, 6085 Belgrave Road, Mississauga ON L5R 4E6.
- Step 3: RMP will inform Running Room that the bike has been received and issue a credit against the RA#.
- Step 4: Once RMP confirms they have received the return bike and are going to issue a credit, Running Room will refund the customer. Customer needs to advise Running Room Customer Service the RA#.
Pro-Form Product (Treadmill or Bike) Returns
Running Room will not be responsible for or accept any returns of Pro-Form product including returning by mail or dropping off at a Running Room store. Customer must return the Pro-Form products directly to the supplier.
Please follow the below steps to return a Pro-Form product:
- Step 1: Customer contacts ICON Customer Service at 1-888-936-ICON for return shipping instructions. ICON Customer Service will provide the customer with a RA#.
- Step 2: Customer returns the product directly to ICON Canada, 950 boul de L'Industrie, Saint Jérôme, QC J7Y 4B8.
- Step 3: ICON will inform Running Room that the product has been received and issue a credit against the RA#.
- Step 4: Once ICON confirms they have received the return product and are going to issue a credit, Running Room will refund the customer. Customer needs to advise Running Room Customer Service the RA#.
Running Room Canada Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
Edmonton, AB T6E 5P3 Canada
By Phone: 1-800-419-2906 x 226
By E-mail: Support
Customer Service Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST
Customs/Duties and Taxes
Not all products in our catalogue and featured on our web site are available for purchase in the U.S.A. In compliance with federal trade restrictions we will notify you at the time of purchase if there are any restrictions on the items that you have requested. There may (or may not) be taxes and/or duties charged to you separately by your own government. Canadian law allows that we do not charge any Canadian and or U.S.A. taxes to customers purchasing products from the USA with a shipping destination within the USA. All Canadian customers are subject to the appropriate federal and provincial taxes and these taxes will be applied at the point of sale.