FREE SHIPPING | FREE RETURNS | PRICE GUARANTEE | TERMS & CONDITIONS
View larger image Roll over to zoom
The Polar RCX3 is an easy-to-use GPS-ready training computer that helps the user train well by providing simple guidance at every step. With versatile sensor compatibility and polarpersonaltrainer.com web service, RCX3 makes up a flexible training system that gives sport-specific training data in a variety of endurance sports and records your route with GPS for a later review.
- Includes G5 GPS sensor: Rechargeable (20 hour life) via micro USB, Ultralight (34 g) and small (39x64x12 mm), Measures speed/pace and distance, Records accurate GPS positioning data, Easy to wear in a soft and flexible armband (26 g), route mapping on Google Earth and exportable .gpx file.
- Wireless long range DataLink connection to PC and Mac for data transfer, training planning,
analyzing, sharing and product settings from polarpersonaltrainer.com web service.
- Compatible with optional s3+ or s3 stride sensors, CS speed and cadence cycling sensors W.I.N.D.
-Heart rate variability based features: OwnCal for accurate personal calorie
calculation; OwnIndex technology for fitness level assessment
- Training Benefit - instant feedback after each session on the training
computer's display. Feedback is based on training intensity (heart rate) and
duration of the training.
- Sport zones - provide an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of the
- Running Index for more efficient and motivating training
- User-changeable battery CR2025 for RCX3 training computer and WearLink+
Items listed in the ' Sale ' section of the Running Room Shop are already at a clearance or Special price. The sale of this product cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, coupon or discount.
All Clearance and Special Priced items are final sale for online orders. We will exchange for your correct size pending inventory availability at a convenient location within 30 days, please contact Customer Service to arrange the exchange or store credit