FREE SHIPPING | FREE RETURNS | PRICE GUARANTEE | TERMS & CONDITIONS
Middle Distance Running - Training and Competition
View larger image Roll over to zoom
Cliff Temple has been at the forefront of British middle distance running, as competitor, journalist and coach, for over 30 years. With this wealth of experience behind him he has produced a book that is both practical and encouraging.
- Distances from 800 to 10,000 meters
- Both men's and women's events
- Personal targets and achievable goals
- Suggestions for competitors from novice to advance levels
- Schedule and training program recommendations
- Equipment, diet, injury avoidance and treatment advice
For athletes already in training, or those starting the sport for the first time, this book is the perfect guide to both achievement and improvement in the challenging world of middle distance running.